Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vortex Pocket Howler Mini Review


This is going to be a quick look and a small review of the Vortex Pocket Howler, made by Nerf. For starters, I got this Vortex the other day at Kmart, for only $2.50. It was an unmistakable bargain. And with a bit of persuading, my mum said yes. I thought it sounded like a good deal- and I was right!

It flies level, and with a good throw, it will easily fly 15 metres. It does make a satisfying howl as it zooms through the air. For younger users, the smaller weight of the Pocket Howler, over the Mega Howler, may make it easier to use. I'm reasonably strong, but I'm a terrible shot at the Vortex. But when there is a friend on the other side to collect it, it becomes a very fun game.

Finally, even though it is a great deal, the Vortex Pocket Howler is overshadowed by it's larger and more capable brother, the Mega Howler. For people under 8 years of age, I would recommend it, but much older and you are in Mega Howler zone. But in saying that, I still love it for the price. And if you want a cheap deal go for the Pocket Howler. If you want better range and a more weighty throw, Go for the Mega Howler! I give it 4/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment