Monday, August 23, 2010

Nerf Bandolier Kit Review

I have recently purchased the Nerf Bandolier Kit. It is a recently released ammo storage system, for Nerf Wars or generally mucking around with Nerf guns. I is a simple idea, with a strap with metal snap swivels at each end, and a long elastic strap with sewn in sections. It can hold 12 darts, 6 clips and something else in between the clips.

Out of the box, it comes with the bandolier itself , 24 streamline darts and 2 clips (enough to fill both clips and the darts slots on the bandolier. I find it hold clips well, but you may lose a dart when you rip it out. The pockets in between the clips hold film canister Nerf grenades (http://nerfstuffisawesome.blogspot.com/2010/08/nerf-film-canister-grenade.html) well.
It's also worth mentioning that the bandolier can work as a strap for blasters like the Vulcan, Deploy and others.

Finally I think that is a great buy and for $20 in Australia, I would have bought it just for the clips and ammo.

8 comments:

  1. You would pay 20$ just for the clips and ammo?
    Wow I wouldn't. Max that I would pay is 15$, And thats what the bandolier costs here in america!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerf stuff costs a lot more in Australia, so you actually buy 2 clips and 12 darts for about $15 at the cheapest, but the Bandolier is $20 at the max, so I have my reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nebbechadnezzar: Btw- how do you find my blog? I really appreciate your contibutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it while looking at comments in the SG Nerf blog, you asked people to visit your site, so I did, and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Have you voted on the pole 8 times or was it different people? Sorry if I'm flooding you with questions, I just really hoping this blog will take off a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only did it one other time, and I did it because I forgot I was using my other account. (the one thats linked to youtube)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also found your blog off of the SG nerf site. Btw, please visit my blog at www.jzwt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete