Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nerf N-Strike Barricade RV-10 What's up with new releases?

Ever since SGNerf and Urban Taggers got hold of some of these new semi-auto Nerf pistol concepts, people have been speculating about if they are real or not. But now they have been spotted in stores by numerous people (including myself!) in many countries. But so far no-one in the US has them. They look awesome, and the only thing stopping me from buying 2 is that I have set myself a goal to save some money until the new year. And I have promised myself I will go on a spending spree, in the after Christmas sales! But I still can't help but wonder- why are Nerf abandoning their prime customers in the US and releasing them in other countries (like Australia!) first?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe cause its cheaper to ship to Australia and Singapore first?

    ReplyDelete