Friday, January 14, 2011

Storing Your Collection

My Nerf collection used to be randomly strewn across our garage. It had bits everywhere, and if you needed to get to anything Nerf, it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Virtually impossible is what I'm trying to say. I was also just sitting on the floor ready to be stood on and smashed to bits. So, today, I had a brain snap. I had to get all my Nerf stuff off the floor and store it somehow. I began to work by sorting it into piles. It then became clear that most of it would fit in some Styrofoam boxes we already had. So I got to work and I managed to get the whole thing tidy, protected and put away in a matter of minutes.



All my accessories fit perfectly in this box! 

My blasters box is a a perfect fit
My ammo box- Buzzbee shells and darts for sale at wars

The whole collection packed away!

2 comments:

  1. Since i only have 3 gun's, there in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of cardboard boxes for my blasters, a cardboard box for attachments and other stuff, a tin for darts and a categorized box for clips/drums.
    It sounds worse than it is.

    ReplyDelete