Monday, September 26, 2011

Minecraft Blog Launch

I don't know how many of you know, but I love the game Minecraft. If you don't then completely disregard this post, but if you do on the other hand, I would encourage you to check out my other blog over here. It's mainly my point of view, explaining what I like and dislike about some of the updates and giveing an insight to what I'm working on. I'd really like you to check it. Please follow via Google friend connect and also leave a comment saying what you think.

Thanks,
Dylan

1 comment:

  1. Tropicraft Mod for Minecraft version 1.8.1 adds a cool tropical texture environment to Minecraft. Can you imagine a tropical landscape with Palm trees, open clouds, humid or hot weather, lush vegetation, coconut palms, tropical sunset over a sea view. Well if going for vacation to Brazil is going to kill your wallet, fear not because you can add this environment to your Minecraft game so you can enjoy a tropical setting in the virtual world. Here is how http://www.getminecraftmods.com/

    ReplyDelete