Friday, September 23, 2011

New Blog Author Wanted

I'm after a new author for the blog. I have been a little caught up with moving house lately, and I really need a back up writer. It would also be good to have another take on some of the news that's going on. If you would like a shot at it, just stick a comment down below. I won't set a cut off date, but you'll have about a few weeks.  

Cheers,
Dylan

HINT: Try to give me some indication of your writing skills in the comment you post below. Also, post an email address so I can contact you if you get the spot. You can write your email address like this - dmcinc98 at hotmail dot com- my email by the way- to avoid spam bots.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind helping out on news stuff. To give an indication of how I write, go to cplnerf.blogspot.com
    As my site focusses on reviews, mods and that, being news author here would be a great compliment. And now I have school hols, so 2 weeks of boredomness.

    email is foreman317 at hotmail dot co dot uk
    Why UK? Cos I'd rather not be US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, check out my new blog at
    blastermodsandmore.blogspot.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete