Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nerf Nitefinder- New In Box Collection


After just receiving a new blaster from a member of OzNerf (Thanks Kingcam) I am starting to grow a bit of a brand new in box Nitefinders. I have one standard, one Whiteout and one Clear. I intend to get another Sonic one to keep NIB as well as a few more standard ones. With the discontinuation of the Longshot, I'm getting paranoid about having a few models to put away and keep for the day when they'll be rare and be a proper collectors item.

If any of my readers have a NIB old generation Nitefinder that is blue or has grey on the grip instead of black, as well as any out of box blue models that they'll sell, drop me comment down below. For that matter, why not let me know what sort of NIB collection you have in the comments as well. It's always interesting to see what other people have!

The latest addition to the collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment